Terms & Conditions
The term Wildwoods Riding Centre or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Wildwoods Riding Centre, Ebbisham Lane, Walton on the Hill, Tadworth, Surrey, KT20 5BH. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We make every reasonable effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses and other malicious or harmful content. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website (including any content on it or any website accessible from it) will not cause damage to your computer or other device. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right equipment (including antivirus software) to use the website safely and to screen out anything that may damage or harm your computer or other device. Except where required by applicable law, Wildwoods Riding Centre shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage they suffer as a result of viruses or other malicious or harmful content that they access from or via the website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Data Protection Act 1998: The business undertakes to inform all those whose images may be recorded (or their parents/guardians if under 18 years of age) of the purposes for which the images may be used by Wildwoods Riding Centre.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.