Booking your riding lesson
We’ve broken it down for you into the differing client types below.
- Complete our registration form that must be signed.
- Attend an assessment lesson so your instructor can confirm what lesson group or lesson plan you could do.
- Talk with your instructor about a package of lessons or one off lessons.
- Ring or email to book.
Existing client (occasional rider)
- After having your lesson rebook to save your slot.
- Ring in to book a lesson or email us.
- Don’t forget to sign up for a hack once in a while.
Existing client (regular rider)
- Buy a collection of lesson credits and book in advance.
- Spaces can only be saved if paid in advance.
- Talk with your instructor to better manage your lessons.
- Get out on a hack and mix it up a little.
Online registration for NEW clients.
You can save time by completing this online form and then completing it when you attend your first assessment lesson with us.
Make that call now!
You can use either phone, email or better still pop in for a visit.
- Ring the office and speak to our friendly reception team
- Out of hours , leave a message
- Email us from our contact page
Telephone: 01737 812 146
A gift that is for life
family & friends
Vouchers as presents
- A birthday gift from the grandparents.
- A surprise for your husband.
- Redeem them when you’re ready.
Pay in advance and save ££s
Buy 10 get 1 FREE
- Guarantee your weekly or fortnightly slots.
- Keep tabs on your spending with our booking system.
- Spend your money on any lesson type.
- Ask the reception for details.
IMPORTANT NOTES: All riders must have completed a registration form that is signed by the rider or guardian. You will not be allowed to mount a horse if you have not completed this form. We have a weight limit for riders of 15stone/95kg. This is a welfare matter in relation to the horses. Your contact details and personal information is held securely and we comply with Data Protection Rules.