This ride will go to Headley Heath, Mickleham and Epsom Downs.
These will go over Walton Heath and onto Gatton Park where the bluebell woods are wonderful this time of year! Also May 28th.
The day will give those attending the opportunity to see what is involved with the qualification and to ask questions throughout. Elements of the qualification will be reconstructed and we are actively
From your trainer:Wildwoods Riding CentreEbbisham LaneWalton-on- the-hillTadworthSurrey KT20 5BHTel: 01737 812146THE EXAM FORMAT HAS CHANGED. WE ARE TRYING TO GET A DATE DFOR THIS YEAR & WILL KEEP YOU POSTED.This sheet is intended to give you an insight into theThis course runs from 15.00 - 18.00 on Sundays and consists of a theory and a practical session. It is aimed at students wishing to take the BHS Stage 2 Teach exam, but is open toall.The cost is £65 perThe Stage III Course starts Sunday January 14th - June 24th for 24 weeks from 15.00–18.00.The Course covers the entire syllabus and is mainly aimed at exam candidates or students, but is open to all. Please note that a certain
- Friday June 1st - Care A (1.1-1.3, 2.3) The Assistant Groom, Boots
- Friday June 8th - Care A (2.1-2.2) Saddlery, Fitting
- Friday June 15th - Care A (3.1-4.3) Travelling, Behaviour
- Friday June 22nd - Care A (5.1-6.1) Feeding, Watering, Digestion
- Friday June 29th - Care
BHS Stage 1 training course at Wildwoods Riding Centre, Surrey
- Friday March 9th - Care A (1.1) Responsibilities of a groom
Care A (2.1 - 2.5) Stable Routine, mucking out, bedding
- Friday March 16th - Care B (7.1 - 7.7) Handling, Health
A full diary