Ride to Walton Heath & Colley Hill. Opportunity for long canters in open country and a stop to water the horses and admire the view from Colley Hill. Riders need to be
From your trainer:Wildwoods Riding CentreEbbisham LaneWalton-on- the-hillTadworthSurrey KT20 5BHTel: 01737 812146THE EXAM FORMAT HAS CHANGED. WE ARE TRYING TO GET A DATE DFOR THIS YEAR & WILL KEEP YOU POSTED.This sheet is intended to give you an insight into theThis course runs from 15.00 - 18.00 on Sundays and consists of a theory and a practical session. It is aimed at students wishing to take the BHSPTT, but is open toall.The cost is £65 per session, or £720 forThe Stage III Course starts Sunday January 15 th - June 25 th for 24 weeks from 15.00–18.00.The Course covers the entire syllabus and is mainly aimed at exam candidates or students, but is open to all. Please note that
- Friday June 2 nd - Unit 1a. Grooming and Handling
- Friday June 9 th - Unit 1a. Rugging, Boots and Travelling.
- Friday June 16 th - Unit 1b. Saddlery and Fitting.
- Friday June 23 rd - Unit 2a. Anatomy/Physiology and the Skeleton
- Friday June
BHS Stage 1 training course at Wildwoods Riding Centre, Surrey
- Friday March 9th - Unit 1. Saddlery, Rugs and Tacking Up
- Friday March 16th - Unit 1. Grooming
- Friday March 23rd - Unit 1. Foot and Shoeing.
- Friday March 3oth - Unit 2. Stable
with Caroline Baldock A unique experience to look deeper into the minds of horses and their relation with us. This is geared for children and they will work with their pony to develop trust and to negotiate an obstacle